Weekly Development Update
Summer break is over – we are back with our weekly development updates! Of course, during that time, the work has not stopped and we can now finally present to you the update that we’ve been working on for some time.
WebRTC enabled node client!
We have finally replaced WebSocket protocol with WebRTC.
Please read more about WebRTC and how to setup your network HERE.
You will need to set it up for receiving future airdrop.
- We’re updating the NOIA demo site
- More public nodes will participate in the demo through the use of WebRTC protocol.
- NOIA Governance Integration
- You will receive NOIA test token rewards from Ethereum test net.
- The reward will be calculated based on the uptime, plus the amount of bandwidth shared.
Coming next week – more interesting updates.