Distributed edge network
- Content delivery infrastructure layer (CDN). High-throughput network of edge nodes that runs on native data delivery protocol (CSL) and is based on a blockchain-enabled smart contracts layer.
- Middleware for optimisation. Performance layer designed to be utilized by any website or application from either the traditional, or the decentralized Internet infrastructure, to increase overall efficiency of content delivery.
- Bandwidth utilization. An economic model that employs spare bandwidth capacity from household computers, routers and data centers throughout the world, to create a widely distributed caching layer.
- Open platform: Blockchain based governance structure that allows permissionless participation to create different solutions through NOIA Network.
Accelerating Network Usage
- 150+ websites using the network
- 4800+ NOIA Nodes
- 300+ nodes active every second
- 25TB+ allocated storage
Better Internet in areas with poor connectivity
Academic institutions and Non-governmental organisations are adopting NOIA Cache technology to help development of Internet technologies in their region.
NOIA Cache technology is already in Hawaii, South Africa, Laos, Madagascar and other locations around the globe.